Everyone at Maxi-Cosi has one wish in common – to understand what it’s like to be a parent today. Many are parents themselves. This means they have experienced the sleepless nights and the first tooth and understand that when you’re facing another parenting challenge your baby will look you in the eye and chuckle, or hiccup, or give you a flower, or do something else that stops you completely in your tracks. Suddenly, you appreciate the absolute joy that comes with being a mum or dad.
Maxi-Cosi want to maximize that joy so you can get on with enjoying these precious moments. They want you to have the safest car seat that simply clicks into place and a stroller that you can always rely on. Knowing what doesn’t work helps develop solutions that do. As well as developing products based on experience, Maxi-Cosi feel it’s essential to listen to and interact with the people that use their products. They aim to advise and reassure, and promote a responsible attitude to life. Once this knowledge has been gathered by Maxi-Cosi, smart and caring travel solutions for children can be developed.
• They solve problems that matter to parents
• They save time by being easy to use
• They look great and feel wonderful
• They are made to the highest of levels of quality and comfort
• They take the environment into account when we develop them
• Their experience means they can offer products and services that let whole families – parents, children and grandparents - get the most enjoyment out of their precious time together. Something they are very proud of
Taking care of families is what Maxi-Cosi service is all about. That’s why they want families to benefit for as long as possible, without worrying about something going wrong.
Because they are so confident in the quality of their products, they offer 2 types of warranty for your peace of mind. Maxi Cosi Car Seats, Strollers and Carrycots now offer a lifetime warranty!
Maxi-Cosi also strive to develop new and innovative products, they were the first to:
• Win a 5-star ranking for a car seat with the CabrioFix in international testing results from ADAC, StiWa, OAMTC, TCS, ANWB, Que Choisir and many others
• Launch built-in sun canopies
• Develop stay open harness systems
• Create ISOFIX click-and-go, which remains an easy way to transport children aged 0-4 year old
• Launch the first ever baby car seat to meet strict new EU i-Size regulations: the Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus