|Uber Kids Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions|
1. By taking part in this competition, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. Uber Kids Ltd (hereafter referred to as ‘the Company’) reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice.
2. Competition is open to individuals only. Entries submitted by organisations including companies, charities, agencies or other such groups will be disqualified. Only one entry will be accepted per individual. Individuals who enter the competition multiple times will be disqualified.
3. Competition is not open to employees of the Company, their families and associates, or any individuals associated in such a way with a third party appointed by the Company to manage and/or promote the competition in any way.
4. An entry to the competition is constituted by an individual who has ‘liked’ the relevant Uber Kids Facebook page (with the relevant page being the one from which the competition is being run), ‘commented’ on this post (detailed in the summary), and ‘shared’ this post on their own personal Facebook timeline. Shared posts must remain visible on the entrant’s timeline until at least the closing date of the competition (see point 5).
5. Unless stated otherwise, all competitions run for a period of precisely one week (seven calendar days) from the time the competition is posted on Facebook. Thus a competition posted at 12 noon on a Monday would close at 12 noon on the following Monday.
6. The winning entry will be chosen by the Company and this entry shall be that which has met the entry criteria and which most closely meets the competition criteria specified.
7. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with cash or a prize of comparable value.
8. By entering a Competition you:
a. Grant the Company, any third parties appointed by the Company for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition and the Competition sponsor(s) permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition, for announcing the winner of the Competition and for related promotional purposes; and
b. Acknowledge that, where the Competition is being run on the Facebook site, you are disclosing information to the Company and any Competition sponsor(s) and not to Facebook Ireland Limited or Facebook, Inc. (together “Facebook”);
c. Grant the Company and any Competition sponsor(s) the right to use your personal information to send you information about their respective products and services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this information, please follow the instructions given.
d. Accept that all entries will become the property of the Company upon receipt and will not be returned. You will retain all rights you have in the copyright and other intellectual property rights comprising the Competition entry but, by entering the Competition, you grant the Company and its licensees the right free of charge to republish your Competition entry; and
e. Warrant to the Company that the Competition entry is wholly original to you and not wholly or substantially copied from any other material and that the Competition entry does not defame, cause injury to or invade the privacy of or otherwise infringe or violate any statutory, common law, regulatory or intellectual property rights of any third party.
9. You may be offered the opportunity to subscribe to a free newsletter or other service of the Company but failing to do this will not disqualify you from the competition.
10. If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
11. The name(s) of the winner(s) and details of the winning entry or entries will be sent to anyone who requests them within three (3) months of the closing date of the Competition. Requests should be sent to the postal or email address for competition entries and, if postal, should be accompanied by an SAE.
12. If you are a winner of a competition:
a. The receipt by you of any prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, the Competition Rules;
b. You acknowledge and agree that neither the Company or any Competition sponsor(s) or any of their employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your use and/or possession of your prize, provided that nothing in these competition rules shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death caused by negligence or for anything else which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
13. In the case of competitions which includes free fitting and/or setup at Uber Kids Ltd, 75 Ash Road South, Wrexham Industrial Estate, Wrexham, North Wales, LL13 9UG, the competition winner(s) will be responsible for their own transportation to and from this location. The Company accepts no liability for loss or damage of any sort which occurs from this transportation.
14. By entering the competition, you agree to release Facebook, its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with the competition.
15. Unless otherwise stated, the Company is the promoter of the competition. For the avoidance of doubt, if the competition is being run on the Facebook site, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
16. If any of these rules are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the affected rules shall be deleted from these competition rules but the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect.
|Viewed items is empty|
|Go to viewed items|
|Wish list is empty|
|Go to wish list|